MeatloafNovember 10, 2021
- 1 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef (Optional 1 lb Ground Beef & 1/2 lb Sausage)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Fresh Chopped Sage
- 1/2 tsp Salt (if not using sausage)
- 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs (Add more as needed)
- 1/4 cup Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Carrots (Finely Shredded)
- 1/2 cup Jaymo's Sauce (Classic)
- 1/4 cup Jaymo's Sauce (Classic) to Top
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup of Jaymo's Classic.
- Spread mixture in ungreased loaf pan, 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2 or 9x5x3 inches, or shape into 9x5-inch loaf in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Spread remaining Jaymo’s Classic over top at whatever thickness you prefer.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°F.