Grilled BBQ ChickenNovember 11, 2021
Grilled BBQ Chicken
- 1 Fryer Chicken (Cut up)
- 1 1/2 cups Jaymo's Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat gas to med heat and charcoal until coals are white.
- Very lightly baste the chicken with olive oil.
- Place one cut up chicken in air tight container and add 1.5 cups Jaymo’s Sauce.
- Marinade for 30 minutes or up to a full 24 hours.
- Place chicken indirect heating on grill ( on right on top of heat source such as a shelf on a gas grill or to the side on a charcoal grill ).
- Grill chicken for 30 minutes turning every ten minutes basting lightly with Jaymo’s Sauce every time you turn.
- When close to 160 degrees place chicken directly on top of the heat source to “burn in the sauce” and crisp up the skin.
- When chicken reaches 165 degrees remove and serve.